cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get help for Apple Watch Series 3 Enablement Error

Journeyman

Re: Get help for Apple Watch Series 3 Enablement Error

Hi Jeff,

I have a couple employees that just purchase the Apple watch series 3. But when I go to enable the LTE on the watch I keep getting "Enablement Error". I looked online for help and it seems
like a lot of people are having the same problem. Can you please help thank you.
Journeyman

need help please

Sprint Social Care

Hello gruiz2017! I will reach out to you via private message. Please check your inbox and reply to the private message that I just sent you.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I have tried all the different trick suggested, paired and un paired and all that fun stuff and I still cannot get my watch to connect to cellular. Even the tech guy I chatted with could not give me an answer as to why my watch keeps getting the enablement error. Has there been a solution yet?

Sprint Social Care

Hey Clang12585! We would like to review what's going on. Please check your inbox and reply to the private message that I just sent you.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I am still having issues with this ....the renablement message is no longer the issue..... but my phone has been “activating” since yesterday. It seems like if it is not one thing ..... it’s another ... so far I’ve had my watch for 3 days and the Main feature that I bought it for is not available to me. I wonder how long it will take to finally work and be on Sprint’s network. It has been really frustrating and I’m trying to keep a positive outlook on my this whole situation I appreciate everyone that has tried to help with this, buy how long is too long ? How long will we customers like me have to wait ? Are we asking for too much ? Is it impossible to provide us with the service we requested, that we are willing to pay for ? I though that being a loyal customer might mean something .....Maybe that’s not a thing anymore 

Journeyman

FA8E56C9-DEBE-4745-B140-4FE2AA7BD5C8.png

Has anyone else been having this issue .... or am I the only one 

Journeyman

At least you got further than me. I still see the same error message. 

Journeyman

It’s sad to say but “at least I’m one step closer to activation “ lol

Journeyman

My first error message told me I needed an active status on my phone before activating my watch. I come to find out Assurion had a “lost” status on my account. Which was strange because I have been using my phone over a year. But that was resolved, and now on to the next error message.  

Journeyman

I’ve literally tried everything things that’s listed and it’s still saying enablement error also it says “no sim” And carrier “ unavailable “. In serious need of help

Journeyman

I have followed ALL instructions listed here. I still am getting an enablement error. I have had this watch for A MONTH and have spent countless hours on the phone and in person with Sprint AND Apple. I currently have a "ticket" in with a local Sprint store on this issue. I even had the new watch replaced with another new watch in case it was defective.

No one seems to have the fix...worse yet, no one seems to admit there is an issue. This community site has thousands of hits just on this issue. WHEN WILL SPRINT TAKE this seriously. I have been a loyal customer since 2002 but I have had it with Sprint! If this issue is not resolved this week, I am returning this essentially useless 400.00 watch and I am going to another provider.

Sprint should be working furiously with Apple to fix the connectivity problem.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat