cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get help for Apple Watch Series 3 Enablement Error

Journeyman

Re: Get help for Apple Watch Series 3 Enablement Error

Yeah that’s outrageous, literally if I would’ve known this was an issue I would’ve kept my series 1
Journeyman

I would have to agree with you 100%. I have this watch for a month and the purpose was for the gps and cellular. But I have yet to use these features, because of these error messages. And like yourself, I have been a loyal customer since 2000. I need help, and at this time I cant get any.

Journeyman

Hello Andersonian1107. We replied to the private message that you sent us earlier, please reply to my message as soon as you can.

Palmira
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I have a social care rep currently attempting to help I’ll keep the group updated
Journeyman

Hey Spontain201. I sent you a Private Message, please check your inbox.

Palmira
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

They have been trying to help me for over a week, and I have gotten no where! My “free” trial is being wasted because of course it let me add it to my plan, but it won’t let me actually use it. This is so frustrating!

Journeyman

Mine had to be manually added to my account from an actual rep and it still don’t work. Does yours even say it has a sim ?
Journeyman

Mines doesn't show a Sim or a carrier. 

Journeyman

Mine says  no sim, no connection as well

Journeyman

Hi can you help me with my enablement error. It says my account settings are not allowing me to set up cellular on my watch

Sprint Social Care

Hello Mlakho! Thank you so much for reaching out to us. Let's take a closer look into this. Check your inbox and reply to the private message that I just sent you.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Sprint Social Care

Good morning Champ11Blue! Sprint is working to have the activation of the Apple Watch to go as smooth as possible. We would like to review your issue. Please take a look at your inbox and reply to my private message at your earliest convenience.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat