cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get help for Apple Watch Series 3 Enablement Error

Journeyman

Re: Get help for Apple Watch Series 3 Enablement Error

I’m getting an enablement error on my Apple Watch series 3. But looking on my sprint account. I have an Apple Watch with a different number than my iPhone?  How? 

Sprint Social Care

Hello mexx330! Thank you for posting. The watch will have a different number in the backend of the system so that we can different the watch from the iPhone.

I would like to check your account and see why you are receiving the error. Please check your inbox and reply to the private message that I just sent you.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Aloha I am running into the same problems and looks like your the right person to help! 

Journeyman

I am attempting to activate this apple watch 3 but to no avail! Apple cant assist Sprint customer cant assist, Sprint chat says activation must be done at a Sprint store. And now Sprint store is also unable to activate and is telling me it may need more memory to activate. So no one can help. There are no blocks on phone, we don not use Google . Any thing else that I cant try? 

Sprint Social Care

Hello damofo23! Thank you for posting! We'd like to take a closer look into this. Please check your inbox and reply to my private message.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I’ve tried all of the troubleshooting and have spoken to two sprint reps and an Apple rep and still have no cellular connection. They now gave me a ticket number and said they’ll call back. This seems a bit ridiculous. My friends with other carriers have not experienced this issue at all and the fact that sprint reps are apparently not trained on how to resolve this is very frustrating. Any other suggestions out there? 

Sprint Social Care

Hey ep1211, we apologize for the inconvenience. Let's review your case. We just sent you a private message, reply back at your earliest convenience.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Sooo now I’m back I haven’t been able to make regular cellphone calls on my Apple Watch for the past two weeks. FaceTime audio calls have worked and texts and notification but no phone calls at all.... it always says call failed. Also I have noticed on my account my Apple Watch has a different number ..... and talk does t even show up on my account which would explain a lot. Is this some type of way to save money during the trial period ? 

Journeyman

Still no solution! They should give a warning that your watch may not work! And that nobody can help you! 

Sprint Social Care

Hey TyLor2008! We are currently investigating your issue and we are waiting on our Tech Management Team to send us an update. We'll get back to you as soon as we get one.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I don't know what the workers from this forum did. But they fixed the problem. It took almost a month, but at this point I wont do anymore complaining. Thank you very much for your hard work

Journeyman

Mine still does not work 😞
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat