cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get help for Apple Watch Series 3 Enablement Error

Journeyman

Re: Get help for Apple Watch Series 3 Enablement Error

I am having the same issue.  I already have 6 phones on my plan. Could this be my issue?  I dont have google voice, have disabled selective call blocking and don't have an international data plan. 

Sprint Social Care

Good morning abeschumacher! Let's take a closer look into this. Please check your inbox and reply to the private message that I just sent you.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

still having issues can you help?

Journeyman

my Watch works!!!!!!! Thank you for help! 

Journeyman

hello,

Along with the hundreds of other posts here, I walked through the steps that people suggested and I'm now a month and a half with no LTE on my watch. Any help from a moderator or sprint rep would be greatly appreciated. 

LB

Journeyman

Hello All, 

I've had the apple watch 3 since launch. After switching to the iphone X on friday 11/3 I have not been able to activate the cellular on my watch. I've tried every single day multiple times thinking it might be activation congestion. . . can anyone help me ?  

Sprint Social Care

Hey Guesly. Sorry you are having trouble. Let's work on this together on getting this issue resolved. We sent you a Private Message, please reply to it at your earliest convenience.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Need help with the same problem. Enablement error everytime I try to active LTE on my watch. Checked out settings, tried calling.. no help. 

Thanks

Sprint Social Care

Help is here relentlesson36. I sent you a Private Message, take a look at it when you have a chance.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Juan knows what he's doing ! Cellular works again ! 

Journeyman

yea im hoping someone can help me out

Journeyman

Good Day @seawolf I am attempting to setup my Apple Watch 3 and I am currently receiving the Enablement error. Are you able to assist to figure out how to move past this error to set up?

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat