cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hacked

Journeyman

Hacked

Is it possible for your phone to be hacked remotely? 

13 REPLIES 13
Sprint Social Care

Re: Hacked

Hi! Technically, there are ways for this to be possible. But is not as easy as it sounds. 

May I know the reason of your question? It this just for curiosity? 

Do you feel your phone has been hacked?  

Journeyman

I feel like my phone has been hacked and didn’t know if there’s a way to find out or steps to be taken or if sprint is able to tell. 

Sprint Social Care

Please tell me, what has happened in the phone that it makes you think like this? 

Journeyman

i feel that my battery life isn’t as good as it use to be, there are times when I’m not on my phone at all and I’ll be at 50/60% for battery. There are times where apps will freeze/crash. also, it will take my phone awhile to load something or won’t load at all. 

Sprint Social Care

EL1719 - I can see why you are worried. What is the make and model of your phone?

Journeyman

iPhone 8plus 

Sprint Social Care

Allright, couple of questions to help us determine what's going on:

Is the device software up to date? 

When did it start doing these type of things?

Have you performed any troubleshooting steps to the phone? 

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Yes the software is up to date.  It started a few weeks ago. And no I haven’t done any troubleshooting 

Sprint Social Care

In previous conversations you mentioned the battery being drained faster than usual and that apps take longer than usual to load. The battery issue could be that the battery is depreciating or something in the system is draining much power than usual. Have you updated your device lately? What type of device do you have?

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I have an iPhone 8plus and my software is up to date. Is there a way for me to check if Something is draining my battery. 

GrandMaster

you should be able to go into your settings and locate battery..then see what all has been using up the battery..

keep in mind that if your signal isnt as stellar as usual THAT can drain the battery as well..by chance did this start right around the time you received a update for your phone? and which update is your phone currently on?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat