cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello,I’d like to unlock my iphone8plus.Can you help me?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hello,I’d like to unlock my iphone8plus.Can you help me?

I bought this phone from a second-hand supplier,but it's bound to sprint, and I can't use it properly.

Because I bought it from a second-hand supplier, I only have IMEI and this phone.Can you help me? it's very important to me.

Thank you very much

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Hello,I’d like to unlock my iphone8plus.Can you help me?

Hi Yingjian! In order for us to verify the eligibility of that device for unlock we do need at least one of the following pieces of information:

Fist and Last Name of the previous owner/account holder it was last active with.

Phone number it was last active on.

If you can find either one of those, please send us the request via Private Message. 

If it's an Android device, you will also need a Sprint SIM card.  If you do not have a Sprint SIM card, an Android device will not be able to receive the unlock signal from our network. 

I can't provide any of the information you said because it was purchased from a second-hand supplier. All I have is IMEI and this phone. This phone is a IOS device.

Can you help me? it's very important to me.

Thank you very much.

It’s IMEI is *****

Can you please send that to us via Private Message? We do need to keep all device and account info private. 

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat