Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi i want to unlock my iPhone

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi i want to unlock my iPhone

Hi there,i want to unlock my iPhone,the iPhone IMEI is *****,thanks for your help.

Have a good day

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Re: Hi i want to unlock my iPhone

Alright then & no problem. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Thanks for the info & by chance did you purchase this device from someone else? 

Highlighted
Journeyman

No,this iPhone is a birthday gift from my friend, he told me this device had paid off already so you can contact with sprint to unlock it when u need to use the other SIM card,unfortunately he was dead in this coronavirus, and now I'm in France i want to use the local orange SIM card, but i can't, so can u help me to check the IMEI state, if the device had paid off already, please remove the lock, thanks for your patience and professional.

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

I'm truly sorry to hear about your friend's passing as a result of COVID-19. However, I wouldn't be able to have the device unlocked. You may need to try a different avenue to have this done. Only way to have the device unlocked is if the previous owner reaches out to us. We need to research the account it was last associated with to ensure all the requirements are met before having it unlocked. Visit here http://sprint.co/2HF8FlH to review Sprint's unlocking policy.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks for your reply, so can I offer the information of my friend to remove that? If the answer is yes, i will contact with him mom to take the information. Thanks for your patience.

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Alright then & no problem. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

Alright, i got it, thanks for your professional, have a nice day.
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

You're welcome. 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat