Did you mean: 

How to unlock iPhone XS

Journeyman

How to unlock iPhone XS

Hi everyone,

I live in Vietnam (an Asia country) i've just bought an iPhone XS,

And i checked the carrier, its said from Sprint. and Unpaid Bill

I want to unlock it to use in my country,

I dont know who is the 1st owner of this phone, even the seller who i bought it from dont know too.

So can you guys help me to check is it still in contract or anyway i can pay the bill to unlock this phone?

Please help, im begging for help!

Thanks alot.

7 REPLIES 7
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: How to unlock iPhone XS

I'm sorry but without the previous owner's name there is no way for you to pay the bill and get the phone unlocked. 

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

Thanks so much for your reply, please help me, if any way to unlock this phone? Or anyway to find the owner of the phone by the IMEI??

please support!

thank you very much

I cannot give you the info for privacy reasons. The owner would have to pay off the entire bill and the phones which is probably the reason the phone was sold. For the amount that is due you would be better off buying a new phone. I do wish I could help you more. 

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

Thank you so much for your reply!

i already bought the phone Smiley Sad 

im willing to pay all the bill to unlock this phone. 

If cannot so how can i use this phone in my country Smiley Sad 

please please please im begging for help Smiley Sad i know nothing much about this. 

I know it might sound a little crazy, but in order to pay off the bill our designated team for that has to access the account. Even though we would love to receive money, especially on debt that is owed, we still have to honor and protect private information, even of a previous customer. I know it is unfortunate that you bought a phone with a bill owed on it. I have been in the same situation several times and it is not a good feeling! I am so sorry this has happened to you. We advise to avoid buying phones from third parties whether in person or online. If there is any way to try and get a hold of who sold it to you, that would be a start.

Journeyman

Thank you so much for your advise. 

I really appreciated that,but unfortunately i cannot return the phone. Its took me $800 for the phone. In my country this is not a small amount of money. So i feel very very bad right now. I really really hope that anyone can help me to unlock this phone. I ready to pay the bill of this phone. Haizzz feel so so so sad. Please im begging you guys! I dont know what to do now! 

Wow, I am so sorry! The only thing I can think of is to find a company that can reprogram it to work on their network. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat