cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I tried to unlock the phone from the operator, but I still couldn't.

Journeyman

I tried to unlock the phone from the operator, but I still couldn't.

I forgot my mobile phone number, PIN and the answer to the security question can not be remembered. The only thing I know now is my IMEI and MEID. I'm abroad, what's the solution?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: I tried to unlock the phone from the operator, but I still couldn't.

Hi there! Can you send us a PM with that IMEI/MEID? We'll be able to look up the account with that and can verify the account into from there.  

What mode phone is it? If it's an Android phone, you WILL need to have a Sprint SIM card inserted in that phone for the unlock to work. Since you're overseas, you'll also need to be connected to WiFi to receive the unlock signal. 

Please review this article on what you need to have for the unlock to work.  SOLUTION: Sprint Hints for Successful Unlocks

Hello! Can I reply to IMEI/MEID for you? I feel like I'm going crazy.

Let me send you a Private Message, and you can reply to it. 

OK, you can have a look.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat