cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPhone xs max full bars and LTE but no data

Journeyman

IPhone xs max full bars and LTE but no data

Hello!

I recently purchased a new Iphone XS Max and I am finding that it has no data connection whatsoever. I have full bars. I swapped the phone out. I went to the store they did all the usual fixes.... Im all out of options. I am finding that went i try to go to a website itll load 10% never show the page and timeout. sometimes itll load halfway and then timeout. Wifi even when connected still doesnt work all the time. I am wondering if you can help me with this issue. I looked through all the other community posts and i tried everything with still no avail... Please help!

6 REPLIES 6
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: IPhone xs max full bars and LTE but no data

Hi there. I'd be glad to troubleshoot this with you and see what we can find out! I have a few questions to make sure I understand all that's going on and try and drill down into what's going on.

• Have you noticed any issues with voice or text/iMessages as well, or is it only with data?
  • Are you noticing this happening only in particular locations?
  • Do you know anyone else on Sprint experiencing similar issues? 
  • Has anyone had you try dialing ##873283# and ##UPDATE# on your dial pad? If so, does it help anything temporarily or not at all?

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

Hey Greg, so I can make phone calls. It’s happening all over for me. I commuted to the next county yesterday and still had the same issue. I would say that iMessages are intermittent. I’ve done that ##UPDATE# a couple times and it works for maybe a min and reverts back.

Thanks for all the info Alpinesierra. May I have a couple cross streets, and the zip? How long has this been going on? 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Hey Cat, Cross streets by my house are SW 98 Ave and SW 24 ST 33165 Miami FL and at work it’s SW 57 AVE and NW 7st 33126 also Miami. I purchased the phone Saturday and swapped it out yesterday for a new one to see if that was the issue. Issue happens all over though

Journeyman

Sorry SW 97 AVE and SW 24 ST 33165 home and NW 57 AVE and NW 7 ST 33126 my office

After looking into this area, I see coverage should be good. So I checked into the towers, and there are a couple with open service alerts. Our tower teams have been notified, and deployed. Resetting the network setting can help. To complete this on an Apple device, please follow the steps below: 

1. Tap Settings.
2. Tap General.
3. Scroll up and tap Reset.
4. Change to Reset Network Setting

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat