cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 6s Sprint Locked and on Blacklist

Journeyman

Iphone 6s Sprint Locked and on Blacklist

Hi, good day. I bought a 2nd hand iPhone on Ebay. Based on the description, it's Unlocked and Certified Pre-owned. But when it arrived and put my sim card on the iPhone, it says Sim is invalid. I have tried checking on the internet the Model Number, it's from Sprint. I tried messaging Ebay and Paypal but they said it's not covered by moneyback guarantee. I hope you will be able to help me atleast unlock the phone 😞 It's my hardearned money.

4 REPLIES 4
Wizard

Re: Iphone 6s Sprint Locked and on Blacklist

That's not good TimogMorato. I'll be more than happy to look into this device for you. I sent you a PM so I can gather a smidge of info. 

Also, here's an article regrading the unlock process: SOLUTION: Sprint Hints for Successful Unlocks

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
GrandMaster

if they were advertising it as unlocked and its NOT unlocked that would be false advertising...contact ebay directly on this one. especially if you have a screen shot of how they were advertising it..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I contacted Ebay and they said it’s not covered by Money Back guarantee. I also contacted Paypal, they didn’t help me too.

GrandMaster

this is a big reason im not a huge fan of purchasing devices off ebay...you see this exact thing happen a LOT.

if at all possible for anyone reading this..if you can meet the person at a Sprint store the staff can check to see if its unlocked etc.

if not its basically 50/50 that it wont be unlocked.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat