cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 7 Plus - Confirmed Unlocked by Sprint- But other sim not supported

Journeyman

Iphone 7 Plus - Confirmed Unlocked by Sprint- But other sim not supported

Sprint customer service confirmed my Iphone 7 plus is unlocked , but it's not taking any other sim other than sprint. It shows 'Sin not supported' for other carriers. Even Apple said I need to contact sprint for this to get unlocked.

Can someone help here ?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Iphone 7 Plus - Confirmed Unlocked by Sprint- But other sim not supported

Send us a PM with the phones IMEI. Sounds like the signal was sent, but the phone didn't receive it. That usually happens a lot. Follow the steps in this link to help get a successful unlock. SOLUTION: Sprint Hints for Successful Unlocks

Journeyman

Hi,

Thanks for the response, I have sent you the details in message as requested

Thanks

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hello

As requested,  I have deactivated the Iphone 7 plus , can you please help unlocking it now ? Thank you

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Thanks Logan. I dropped you a PM to get a little more info so we can access the account and submit an unlock request for you. Check out your private messages from me and drop me a response back with the requested info when you have a chance!

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

I am also getting the same issue on my iPhone 8 that was just unlocked by Sprint. Tried Network reset and restarts. Verified that the SIM card is working using another phone.

Please help!

Thank you.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat