cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone Locked and BlackList

Journeyman

Iphone Locked and BlackList

I bought an Iphone and it is blacklist, after having problems receiving and making calls, I went to find out what could be happening, when I played the IMEI on my iphone, it appears that it is on the blacklist, and probably for that reason I do not being able to use the network of my cell phone, how do I get it out of the blacklist? Please, I really need Brazil!

7 REPLIES 7
Sprint Social Care

Re: Iphone Locked and BlackList

Hello @brunobatissta_, we will need to verify if the device meet the unlock requirements. For this, we'll need the account info last associated with the device. Please check our Unlocking policy and let us know if you meet the policy.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I believe I am in the condition, what do you need?

Wizard

@brunobatissta_,

If that's the case, I'll take a look at that for you. Please check your inbox, I'll send you a Private message shortly.

Joel
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I have the same problem please help
Journeyman

I have the same problem, can you please help me

Journeyman

I recently went to cricket to get new service for my family.  I ended up buying 4 iPhones from another customer in the store that already had cricket service. They worked fine for about 3 weeks now they won’t work and I have found out they were blacklisted by sprint. Is there anything that can be done, I’m out of pocket $1200 on phones that don’t work!

@Bdiddy, I'm intrigued to figure out how we would have locked a Cricket phone. Cricket is the prepaid service for AT&T. I'm happy to check to it out. I'm going to send you a private message to get some information. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat