cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone XS Max has no data

Journeyman

Iphone XS Max has no data

I am experiencing data issues with my iphone xs max. I can not browse the internet or use any apps that require data. I can however make phone calls and send sms text messages. Here are the following trouble shooting things I have tried:

1. I have reset network settings on my iphone.

2. I have reset my phone completely.

3. I have used the ##873283# and ##25327# resets.

4. I have checked to make sure mobile data was turned on.

5. I have even switched out my phone for another.

I have tried everything but still I can not get this taken care of. What other things can be done on sprint's side?

7 REPLIES 7
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Iphone XS Max has no data

Has this been going on for awhile?

I'm here to find all of the solutions and ease your frustrations.

Journeyman

This has been on going for the past few days. My first iphone xs max would not get data the day I received it. I exchanged the phone out and my current phone worked fine for a maybe less then a month. I suspect it is has something to do on sprints side that I can not do.

I also remember trying to call out on my phone, I selected the person to call, pressed their name and then I got a pop up message that said something like "last line isn't working would you like call still"' or something like that. I hit yes and it called out like normal and everything was fine. But around that time the data stopped working.

Did anyone ever check to see if there was an outage in your area? And does this happen everywhere you are or in one spot in particular.

Journeyman

It happens every where. 24/7. 

Okay a couple of things we can do: I can check for an outage in your area-I will need your zip code for that. I can also check refresh your phone from our end if you send me a PM with your phone number and account number. This will help reset any network errors that might have occurred. I know you said you even switched phone so I'm happy to dig deeper, but I just want to start from the top to make sure I'm not missing something. 

Journeyman

I've sent PM and so far Ive just been told that there is a down cell tower by me. This does not help me when the issue happens everywhere. What else can be done?

I know. I'm still trying to figure out what else is going on with your service. I'm looking into it right now.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat