cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My iPhone says System communications are not working now try again later

Highlighted
Journeyman

My iPhone says System communications are not working now try again later

I can’t call my mother because when I call her the phone says system Communication problems try again later I’ve always been ever to call her this is been going on for about three weeks

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: My iPhone says System communications are not working now try again later

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hi @Stars! Being able your call your mother is so important, and we want you be able to do it with no problems. Is this happening to only one number? Is your mother able to receive other calls, or call your number? Is she a Sprint customer too? 

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

She can call me and she has Verizon 

Highlighted
Journeyman

This has been happening for a week her phone is a flip phone and you can only really call people very simple we had her phone checked and it was fine sprint check my phone 3times and cannot fined anything wrong what’s going on their is a lot of people with the same problem 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I looked it up on google and a lot of people had the same thing same message 

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Are you having issues with calling other numbers? Did you recently upgrade your software? What's the specific model of your device? Have you received this error message when you try to do something else?

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Have iPhone A+ yes I can call everybody else I just can’t call my mom she has Verizon they checked her phone out already it was fine she lives in a nursing home I can call anybody else there but I get this message every time I try to call her even from my landline what is the problem is it something with my landline Verizon FiOS but I just can’t call her or is it still something with my phoneThat four people already have tried to fix my phone with it being nothing wrong so I sure would like the answer to this problem so I can call my mother

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Do you mean Samsung A+? When you receive the error, is it something that pop up on the screen or a recorder voice that you hear when calling your mom? If it is something on the screen, post a screenshot. 

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
GrandMaster

if you try to call her from a land line and run into the same problem you pretty much figured out that it is NOT a problem with your Sprint phone.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

In addition to the questions I have for you, send me a private message with the account holder's name, phone number, security PIN or the answer to the security question, along with your mom's phone number. Click on my name and select "send a message". 

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat