cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need my iPhones unlocked

Journeyman

Need my iPhones unlocked

Hello there, I have 3 iPhones on my account that need to be domestic unlocked. They are in my possession, have the original Sprint SIM in them and currently active on my account. Can a mod please help me out? I will respond with PM with further information of the devices. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care

Re: Need my iPhones unlocked

Hi dbdoshi ! I can definitely help you out. There are certain requirements that the phone needs to meet in order to be unlocked.

That the device is unlock capable.

That it is fully paid, meaning that it cannot have any pending contract nor balance.

Never has been reported lost or stolen. The account last associated with the device must be current.

To get information about other requirements, please visit: Sprint.com/unlock . If your equipment meets the requirements along with some required information, we can proceed with your request. 

Just send us a Private Message. 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Just sent you a PM for followup. Thanks.

Sprint Social Care

I have replied to your Private Message, please check your inbox. 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat