Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network/data/connection problems

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: Network/data/connection problems

@Asaye002, looking at the coverage map, your zip code lays in the center of an area that has no coverage for data. I would like to look at your towers closer. I'm going to send you a private message. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

Thanks, but it kinda happens all over the eastern area, if I get in the Midwest all seems good.

Journeyman

Please send the steps to update data profile. Also, what about the roaming issue? As I said, we were told that if Data Roaming is on, we should be able to roam on Verizon towers, but we are clearly not roaming on anything, as we used to have great coverage everywhere when we were with Verizon....

Journeyman

I’m in the same boat. Worst decision to switch from Verizon to save money. I need to be able to make calls. Been with Sprint since 01/26/19. Nothing but problems from day 1! Was lied to this entire time. Was promised everything would be fixed. After the 14 days been treated absolutely crappy. Going to have to put in a formal complaint with the Government. Due to Sprint’s catch and bait practices, terriable customer service, poor service/network, inability to actually have my bill correct and take out my payment on the Day of the auto pay and not before!  

Journeyman

Nothing has changed for over a year now
Wizard

Howdy cvanhunnik0306. I'm sorry you're having so much trouble. I'll be more than happy to look into this for your. I sent you a PM to gather a smidge of info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Check on mine too. Changed phone after 2 months and it’s no better either

Wizard

I'll be happy to look into this for you Alexnorwood. May I have a couple cross streets and the zip code? How long has the been happening? Are any other phones on your account having this issue? What type of phone do you have? 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

So, update:

a Sprint guy messaged. Claimed my problems were due to a recent “tower update”. That being said, the nearest towers he found were in NYC. I am on the opposite side of the state, by Niagara Falls, or Erie PA. 

I asked about roaming. He THEN tells me we are limited to 100mg roaming—what the EFF??!!! It takes that much to update Maps when taking my daughter to her new college, Penn State—THE campus, not one of those “satellites”...

We are screwed.

I bought her a Straight Talk SIM for her iPad so she can contact us if she gets lost or kidnapped, but as for Sprint—she would die before the bastards ever got a signal to the cops. 

As soon as I can I am going Verizon!!!

Journeyman

North Lake Point Drive and Talltree Lane, Columbia, SC

Been happening for about a year, every since switching to the iPhone Xs.

Replaced phone and still same.

Look how close I was to that tower! Ridiculous, am an over the road trucker and its like that EVERYWHERE.

0D2BE745-9ADA-451D-844D-B4CC2D9055B8.pngF6BE7F7A-E9E7-471D-B59E-42B764FCECD6.png

Journeyman

Dnot have those graphics, don’t even know what they are. Like most of the US, all I can say is MY SERVICE SUCKS!!! They use those idiot robots on TV to promise that are matching the big guys, and they are LYING!! 

If I had pictures to show my cell reception/data availability, it would be two polar bears in a blizzard.

I LITERALLY have to hold my phone out my office window to get a signal to make a phone call. Then I speak, hold the phone out to maintain signal, and listen on speaker. It is ridiculous. They should market as “4G LTE only if you live in Miami, NYC, or LA!!!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat