cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network/data/connection problems

Go to solution
Wizard

Re: Network/data/connection problems

Thanks for the info. Give me a few mins to look into this area. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Wizard

I know this is going to sound crazy, but there are times when closer is not necessarily better. Towers are a lot like water fountains.  If you're too far our you won't get wet, or have descent coverage, but right under and you're less likely to get very wet either, or have descent coverage. I did see that one of the towers had some reports on it. I'd like to take a deeper look into this for you. I sent you a PM to gather a smidge of info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Hahahahaha they alwYs promise a PM... but who sits around waiting for that crap? Sprint is a terrible network. The merger with T-Mobile was their saving grace, but it fell through. I am out as soon as legally possible. No coupons can save Sprint now. And all my neighbors/ students/ co-workers know it...

Journeyman

Is this still the best/current fix for this issue?

Sprint Social Care

Hello @gravleyx2! If you're having any troubles with your connection, we want to ensure we do our part to help find a way to get you the signal you need. What is the make and model of your phone? Also, send us more details of the issue and the nearest cross streets and ZIP code.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I have the iPhone XS Max. My zip code is 24141. Nearest cross-streets are Belspring Rd and Joyce Way.

I live back in the woods a bit so expect some issues with signal, but I really don’t have much trouble with voice calls, texting, etc. A consistent problem I’ve had is sending picture messages. Especially to android phones. Usually does ok if I’m sending to another iPhone.

Sprint Social Care

gravleyx2 - Thanks for reaching out. Do you have WiFi calling enable when you try to send the MMS? Do you get an error code when sending the MMS

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I am connected to WiFi more often than not. It just shows the red ! by the message and says, “Message Send Failure”

Sprint Social Care

When yo send an MMS using th Sprint network, do you still have the same error? I ask because iOS devices with Wi-Fi Calling, MMS is not supported over Wi-Fi. The device requires a cellular connection to send/receive an MMS (iMessage is still supported over Wi-Fi).

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

As I said, I live back in the woods ask the cell signal isn’t very strong. When I’m out somewhere else, it’s easier to send them, but I still have trouble a lot of times. When I am home, I can’t get them to go through over WiFi OR data.

Sprint Social Care

Let me access your account to make sure everything is set up correctly in our end. Send me a private message with the account holder's name, phone number, security PIN or the answer to the security question. Just click on my name and select "send a message". 

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat