cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet connection anywhere

Highlighted
Journeyman

No internet connection anywhere

Been having an issue ever since I upgraded to the Iphone XR, it seems where every I go I have no internet connection even if I have full bars and it says LTE.  The only time the internet works is if I am connected to WiFi.  I have restarted the phone and reset the Network setting (this helps for a couple of minutes and then again I get errors saying I am not connected to the internet).  I am also unable to send text messages or messages with pictures (or it takes forever for it to send unless I am connected to wifi then it send instantly).  Could there be an issue with my phone?

14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Re: No internet connection anywhere

Let's get this figured out. How often does it happen? How long has the issue been happening? Where are you when the issue occurs (inside the home or outside)? Is the issue impacting anyone else in your household or around you?  Does the issue happen in one or multiple locations?

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

it's inside and outside, I use wifi at home so no issues there unless I turn the wifi off so it is safe to say that it happens at home as well.  It happens everyday no matter the time of day or the location.  it does not seem to impact any one else in the home and they have the same type of phone as I do

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Gotcha! You mentioned that this has been happening since you got your new phone. I want to make sure that activation process was properly completed. Please send me a Private Message, so that I can take a closer look into this.

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have been having the same issue ever since I upgraded from an iPhone 8 to an iPhone 11. With my 8 I had great service (In my home, at work, in the store, etc) Now I don’t get service literally ANYWHERE. My connection/service is so bad that I even have trouble connecting to the WiFi at home. Which is ridiculous because it works fine for everyone else living here and I have NEVER had this issue before. It is so frustrating. I’m constantly having to reset my network connection and disconnect/connect to WiFi in hopes that it will MAYBE work. I tried to reset my PRL and updated everything and it still doesn’t work. So I just ended up taking my phone to the nearest Sprint store and the girl working their told me to call ##873283#. So I did and STILL NOTHING. I feel like Verizon is more pricey than Sprint because at the end of the day you get what you pay for. I never had such reoccurring issues with any other carrier besides Sprint. If anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this problem please let me know, thanks. 

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Midnight99

I can imagine how frustrating this can be for you. Would like to confirm, is the device software up to date? When you took the device to the store, was it a Sprint repair store? I can understand that this is occurring everywhere, but provide me the nearest cross streets and ZIP code where it occurs the most. 

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

My fiancé is going through this as  

well and we would like to know how to fix the problem?

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hi Tiababy93 ! I want to have this resolved for you. Did he recently upgrade to an iPhone 11? Doe sit happen in multiple locations? Has he tried any troubleshooting steps? Please give me more details about your specific case. 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes we both switched to an iPhone 11. And we have WiFi at home so of course it works when he’s home. But when he leaves for work or to the store or anything, he can’t use the internet, text, or even call sometimes. I’ve only had the issue a few times but his has been doing this for a few days now.

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Since the issue it's been going on since the activation of the new iPhone 11, I want to make sure the activation process was properly completed. 

Please send me a Private Message as soon as you have a chance. 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Exact same thing happens to me and all of the phones on my account. My wife is ready to pay whatever it takes to get rid of Sprint.

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hi Ugarxdawg ! This seems to be a huge inconvenient for you. Let me see what I can do to figure this out. How long has this been going on? Did you recently get this device? Are other services, such as calls and texts being affected as well? 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat