cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLEASE HELP ME. I have spent 9 days trying to migrate From Virgin Mobile to Sprint!!

Journeyman

PLEASE HELP ME. I have spent 9 days trying to migrate From Virgin Mobile to Sprint!!

I have several phones that are unlocked. I have been using them with Virgin Mobile. I want to take them to Sprint. However, Sprint shows that "They are already active on our network"!! I have been to the Sprint Store and spent hours on the phone with Virgin Mobile. How can no one fix these issues?

I am not with Virgin Mobile and did not buy these phones from them. I do not care if I need a new number or not. I have 3 Apple Iphone 6 and an Apple Iphone 6 Plus. Please create a  ClickIT Ticket,. No I am not with sprint yet. No I am not with any carrier. Yes, my phones are unlocked.

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: PLEASE HELP ME. I have spent 9 days trying to migrate From Virgin Mobile to Sprint!!

Hi Schickman! I can help.  Since those phones were with Virgin Mobile, they'll show as "active with our network" since it's a sub-brand.

Can you please send me the MEID's of those iPhones in a Private message? Also, do you already have a Sprint SIM card and have you setup a Sprint account yet?

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat