cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid in cash IPhone needs unlocked.

Journeyman

Paid in cash IPhone needs unlocked.

Hello. It’s been a few days since I’ve placed my IPhone (that I paid for with cash) in the queue to be unlocked. Hours of time on the phone with sprint customer service trying to get help unlocking, and after three entire days without any service , still no unlock. Frankly I’m pissed and I need this problem resolved yesterday.

2 REPLIES 2
Wizard

Re: Paid in cash IPhone needs unlocked.

I hear ya Jtaylor9538. Sprint, like all other carriers, locks a phone to their network after it's been activated. For Sprint a device has to remain active for at lease 50 consecutive days to be unlock eligible. Here's an article regarding the unlock process: SOLUTION: Sprint Hints for Successful Unlocks

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Wizard

Re: Paid in cash IPhone needs unlocked.

I sent you a PM so I can gather a smidge of info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat