cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone deals for existing customers?

Journeyman

Re: Phone deals for existing customers?

no what i am saying when you switch carriers they offer you much better deals then staying with the same company !

GrandMaster

for what its worth though..blasting out who you work for and what im guessing is internal only cost info is probably a huge no no

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
GrandMaster

because you are now a "new customer"....which after that lease is up on that carriers phone you are now no longer a "new customer" and will pay what the rest of the non new customers pay.

pretty much your options are either

-carrier jump every two years to be get new customer pricing

-stick it out and pay a bit more

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************

I understand the need for a good deal when upgrading your phones. We always recommend reviewing the offers on your account, before making the decision to purchase a new phone. Phone launches bring out special deals. Don't forget, we also offer MySprint Rewards. It has it's own app. The rewards vary on daily expenses that we all incur.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

My sprint rewards? That app is basically a joke. Here the conversation is about rewards for existing customers towards new phones. Your suggesting we look at the rewards app that has rewards for businesses going out of business(i.e. sears, kmart), services that the average person has no need for, dating services and cash back rewards that never really work. None of these have to do with getting a decent deal on a new phone through sprint. 

There is no reward for sprint itself, no here is money back on your monthly bill, no upgrade and save, no nothing on that app. 

The recommendation of it to existing customers in the topic of deals to keep us your loyal customers if quite frankly disappointing. 

As many others have suggested, it makes me want to switch carriers to find a better deal. At the moment, I have a tablet still being financed with a service line through you all, and a phone I have service on that I have long paid off now that I have been trying to use my protection on but the only repair store near me wont fix it and instead has told me to mail it off without anything in the meantime to take its place. 

Why even pay for that service. 

So it comes to me upgrading and you have all of these deals for new customers but not old customer deals unless we get a new line. I don't need a new line. I need a new device. 

That leads me here and to your ridiculous statements. No sprint, I will not check out your rewards app. I will not change my number.  Your suggestions are really disappointing. I have been lied to constantly with you guys, once my tablet is paid off I think my loyalty will be terminated with you guys. 

Thanks to the other replies about switching every time a contract ends, I might have to try that. 

Wizard

I hear ya Stargazerviolin. I’ve been with Sprint for a long time, and have seen some amazing deals for our long term, loyal customers. These loyalty upgrade rewards do change up every few weeks. I’ll be more than happy to check and see which loyalty upgrade rewards are currently available. I sent you a PM so I can gather a smidge of info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

For others reading this thread: 

The outcome so far of the message previously was a private message that was essentially offering deals to downgrade from the phone I currently have and to check back in as these "deals change every few weeks".

So far I am still dissatisfied on the incentives to keep us as loyal customers. 

Journeyman

What happen to the $10 Sprint Loyalty Discount that was offered every month for loyal customers? I called sprint and they said that’s been removed from certain plans. That’s not right!

Sprint Social Care

Hi there priscillarod819 ! We have designed multiple plans that are already discounted. Regarding the loyalty discount:

• Existing customers on qualifying legacy plans upgrading or adding a line via a lease receive monthly account-level service credit per line.
  • $5/month credit for customers signing a lease on a device with a full price of $299 or less.
  • $10/month credit for customers signing a lease on a device with a full price of $300 or more.

If legacy plan is changed, credit stops being applied. Have you changed your plan? Have you made you any changes to your account recently?

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Nope. I had the freedom plan for some time now. I was offered a $10 discount every time I upgraded my phone for a few years now. Unfortunately this year, I was not offered a $10 discount for the new iPhone. I called sprint and they said this is no longer offered on my plan. I found that to be ridiculous because why now? I been with sprint since 2012. I know someone else with sprint and she was offered the $10 Loyalty Credit when the new iPhone 11 released back in September. We are on the same

plan because we reviewed our bills together.

This is why I have chose not to upgrade this year because nothing was being offered for me. 

Sprint Social Care

priscillarod819 

Got it! The Unlimited Freedom is not included with the Loyalty discount. As previously explained, we currently have some plans designed to be already discounted and save you money. In regards to the upgrade, we could access your account and check your options. 

Please send us a Private Message once you get a chance. 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

In that response companies need to step out of the box and give a loyalty discount to existing customers. Whether its monthly rates, phone discounts,  or data, something would be appreciated instead of the same we value everyone speech.... I'm researching some companies that offer much more than any of the big names and actually testing one for the past 6 month and not one of the major carriers can compete. 

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat