cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help me using the iPhone XS Max. Thanks:)

Journeyman

Please help me using the iPhone XS Max. Thanks:)

My iPhone XS Max was a prize in the Twitter raffle. The iPhone prize is not new, and Sprint's SIM card is used. But I don't have Sprint's SIM card, which will greatly affect my volunteer trip to Africa next month. I hope I can get your help. Thank you!!! 🙂 My Mobile phone IMEI is [Edited for privacy] and Mobile phone serial number is [edited for privacy]. Please help me. I hope it won't affect my trip next month.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Please help me using the iPhone XS Max. Thanks:)

I am trying to understand what you need us to do. Do you have a Sprint account?

Journeyman

I'm sorry I don't have an account. My friend said I should come here and ask for help to unlock my cell phone. Provide you with IMEI. But I don't know much about electronic products. I don't know what to do. I just hope to deal with it as soon as possible so as not to affect my schedule for next month. Please help me!

Journeyman

We use a unified local SIM card for Africa. But this SIM card can't be activated when it is loaded into the iPhone. My friend told me that I need to unlock here. What do I need to do?

Wizard

Hello Jason. I'll be more than happy to assist with the unlock of his phone. I sent you a private message so I can gather the needed info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat