Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proof of Purchase

Highlighted
Journeyman

Proof of Purchase

Hello,

I need to get a copy of my Proof of Purchase for a phone. Please let me know who to contact to get a copy of my Proof of Purchase.

Thanks

Tags (1)
9 REPLIES 9
Wizard

Re: Proof of Purchase

Hey there! In order to get a proof of purchase for your phone, you would have to refer back to the point of sale. They would be able to email you a receipt.Smiley Happy

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

I have purchased it online Smiley Happy

Wizard

Check your email, you should have received a confirmation of purchase for your order.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

Actually I cannot find it in my emails list. It may be deleted, I don't remember.

Wizard

Did you purchase it from Sprint? If not, where?

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Journeyman

I have purchased from Sprint

Wizard

Ok so go ahead and check the trash folder in your email because if it was deleted it would have went into that folder. If you still cannot find it, here's a link where you can fill in the info to view an order summary for your records http://phonereplacementtracking.sprint.com/sprint/customer/.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Journeyman

I am opened the link you have provided. There is a Enterprise Order Number where I cannot enter the original order number. The format doesn't allow me. What is this? 

GrandMaster

check your spam folder..not unheard of for the site notifications to be sent to spam instead of your main folder.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat