Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software Update: Apple iOS 12.0 9/17/2018

Highlighted
Community Manager

Software Update: Apple iOS 12.0 9/17/2018

Apple - iOS 12.0

Software Version: iOS 12.0
Release Date: 9/17/2018
Method: Available OTA

Fixes:

iOS 12 brings performance improvements and exciting new features to iPhone and iPad.  Photos introduces new features to help you rediscover and share the photos in your library, Memoji - a new, more customizable Animoji - make Messages more expressive and fun, Screen Time helps you and your family understand and make the most of the time spent on devices, Siri Shortcuts deliver a faster way to get things done with ability for any privacy features help to protect you from being tracked on the web.

For information on the security content of Apple software updates, please visit this website:

https://support.apple.com/kb/HT201222

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

How can I block my iPhone 

Highlighted

block it from.......?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted

My question as well.

@fireguy_6364 wrote:

block it from.......?

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat