cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software Update: Apple iPhone/iPad iOS 12.3

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Software Update: Apple iPhone/iPad iOS 12.3

My 5 business phones have been experiencing excessive call drop and answer with no audio, following the Apple 12.3.1 update.  We have a Ruckus ZoneDirector 1200 and 5 AP's, with AT&T 1Gb Fiber to the network distribution.  It's been working fine for years, but in the last couple of weeks, we've had to Hard Reset our phones quite extensively.  We've not noticed as much on the LTE service, but Sprint WiFi Calling on other WiFi networks has been noticed.  It's not consistent on every call, but I would say 1 out of 10 calls. Enough to get my attention and write this message for help.

Community Manager

Is it on all wifi networks or just the one at the business location?

@GatorWirelessLA wrote:

My 5 business phones have been experiencing excessive call drop and answer with no audio, following the Apple 12.3.1 update.  We have a Ruckus ZoneDirector 1200 and 5 AP's, with AT&T 1Gb Fiber to the network distribution.  It's been working fine for years, but in the last couple of weeks, we've had to Hard Reset our phones quite extensively.  We've not noticed as much on the LTE service, but Sprint WiFi Calling on other WiFi networks has been noticed.  It's not consistent on every call, but I would say 1 out of 10 calls. Enough to get my attention and write this message for help.

Journeyman

Hate to say All WiFi networks, but it has happened on others beyond our business WiFi network. 

Highlighted
Community Manager

Cool, shoot me a PM with one of the phone numbers, your name, and contact number and I will create a ticket with the Wifi Calling folks for you.

@GatorWirelessLA wrote:

Hate to say All WiFi networks, but it has happened on others beyond our business WiFi network. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat