cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Storage App

Journeyman

Sprint Storage App

5D996523-3E98-4CA2-AC21-2550EBA08332.jpeg

The app is taking forever to backup all my pictures and videos to storage. Is this normal? I have unlimited storage but can’t seem to get the app to backup everything. Any suggestions? Besides rebooting the phone which I have done already. Thank you 

5 REPLIES 5
GrandMaster

Re: Sprint Storage App

usually it depends on the file sizes AND how quick your data connection is..which looks like you were connected to wifi but it wasnt the greatest of connections.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Thank you for replying. I connected to my WiFi at home with a strong connection and it still gets stuck any suggestions on how to make them download faster?
GrandMaster

how long is it sticking for ? i know when i back up my phone prior to factory resetting it it takes quite a while to fully back up..especially on certain files that are larger than average..youre usually looking at at least an hour if not more to do a backup..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community Manager

Can you please provide your Sprint phone number and email used for registering Sprint Complete Storage at SprintAppSupport@asurion.com, so that we can investigate further?

@girlieq97 wrote:

5D996523-3E98-4CA2-AC21-2550EBA08332.jpeg

The app is taking forever to backup all my pictures and videos to storage. Is this normal? I have unlimited storage but can’t seem to get the app to backup everything. Any suggestions? Besides rebooting the phone which I have done already. Thank you 

Journeyman

It was taking weeks to back up. I deleted and redone loaded the app and that worked.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat