cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint sim won’t work on my unlocked iPhone 6s

Go to solution
Journeyman

Sprint sim won’t work on my unlocked iPhone 6s

I bought my unlocked iPhone 6s Plus 64gb from amazon and I am trying to put my sprint SIM card from my galaxy to my iPhone but it’s keeps saying no service somebody respond immediately please thank you 

14 REPLIES 14
GrandMaster

Re: Sprint sim won’t work on my unlocked iPhone 6s

follow the steps on page one.

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Google/How-to-add-a-phone-to-Sprint-s-Database-Fix-Incompatible-with...

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Wizard

Hey @abdulo. Let me explain. Switching phones on the Sprint network isn't as simple as switching sim cards. You would need to perform a swap of the phones on your account. First, you would need to check to see if your phone's eligible to be used on the Sprint network. You can check your eligibility by going to https://sprint.co/2NJ2gcb. If the phone isn't eligible, you can come back here and let us know. We might be able to get your phone added to our database by submitting a ticket. If your phone is eligible to be used on our network, you could go to one of our Sprint stores to get the correct sim card for your iPhone.

KRow32Cheerleading Under Cover Cheerleader 
Don't worry, be happy!
Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it,
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Journeyman

Hi, 

I'm having the same issue with my unlocked iphone 6s plus (A1634). Have switched 3 SIM from Sprint, gone to the corporate store. Nothing works. Can someone help?

Wizard

Good morning. I'd be happy to look into this and see what's going on. What was the previous carrier that the phone was on?

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

Hi, it was with cricket and t mobile. I have all the info to transfer 

Wizard

Alright. I'd like to check the IMEI. I'm going to send you a PM now.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Highlighted
Journeyman

do you think you think  you can repost that link or send me a pm it seems to not be working 

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Are you looking to add a phone to the database?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

yes I am

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

That link isn't working for me either. I believe it's been updated to this one: SOLUTION: How to Add a Device to Sprint's database - BYOD/Incompatible with Brand Errors.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

thank you 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat