cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNLOCK: 2 iphones and an apple watch

Highlighted
Journeyman

UNLOCK: 2 iphones and an apple watch

I've gotten quite the runaround with my account, and need help. We've paid off our iphones (and the watch was not purchased at Sprint). There have been promises made and broken. We have not received a unlock code or other message stating that these phones are ready to be unlocked. Who can help us?

Thank you-I don't usually complain, but this is getting tiresome and somewhat ridiculous.

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: UNLOCK: 2 iphones and an apple watch

We can look into a unlock. Just set the phones up as stated in the link below. When you have done that, please send me a PM with the IMEIs and account holder name. 

SOLUTION: Sprint Hints for Successful Unlocks

Journeyman

We meet all requirements: active service, phone on and paid off, connected to wifi, etc. Why can't the phones be unlocked?

Tags (3)
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Our unlocking process is performed by sending an over the air signal. The phones need to be in a good coverage area, that's not flipping back and forth between the network and WiFi, or needs to be left connected to WiFi, for up to two days to ensure the phone receives the signal. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat