ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPS Lost my phone!! sprint says they won't do anything to help. I can't pay my bill...

Journeyman

UPS Lost my phone!! sprint says they won't do anything to help. I can't pay my bill...

I'm hoping someone can help me. I upgraded to the iphone 11 and i was told to turn in my paid off iphone 7 to get credit for the upgrade. I was sent the return package and I placed my old iphone 7 in it and sent it in sprint's package at a UPS store. That was on 12/16. Since then, I have not received an update on the package....on UPS it says "in transit" since 12/20. It's now 1/13 and sprint keeps calling me to ask where my returned phone is. I called UPS and then opened an investigation but didn't give me a time estimate on when I should expect an update. I called sprint to tell them about this because they're charging me for the non-returned phone, but they said there is nothing they can do. I find it ridiculous that im going to be charged for a phone that I sent correctly. This is not my fault. The CSR I called was also extremely rude and kept saying I would have to work this out with UPS and that they'll charge me because they haven't received the phone. I told her that I sent it and there's not much else I can do and she told me that sprint won't do anything to help....

I don't want to be held responsible for a phone I RETURNED.

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care

Re: UPS Lost my phone!! sprint says they won't do anything to help. I can't pay my bill...

We completely understand where you are coming from,however, this is not a Sprint issue. You have to make the claim with UPS. Now, if UPS had delivered the device and Sprint lost the device, it's another story. 

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat