cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get MMS to work in iPhone - no access to APN

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Unable to get MMS to work in iPhone - no access to APN

Do you received any error codes, or just the "!"?

The next step will be a tech ticket. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

When sending MMS to non-iPhone users, I get red (!) after pressing Send and then the Not Delivered red message beneath the photo.

I assume since it's a new account, there are no blocked numbers. I need to verify what's on the account for messaging. I'm going to send you a private message to get your account information. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Highlighted
Journeyman

No Block numbers and in case you come to this trouble shooting spot, I have properly checked (i.e Green) under Settings-Messages-MMS Messsging and Group Messaging and under Send & Receive, they are both pointing to my phone number. Also have tried send & receive MMS to multiple non-iPhone users (10+), same results.

Howdy khz66jnsqb. I'll be more than happy to look into this for you. I'm going to need a smidge more info. I sent you a PM so I can gather that info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Was this ever resolved for you? I to, switched to Sprint less than a month ago and I am experiencing the exact same problem. I have troubleshooted all steps and contacted tech support. Still no resolution.

Hmm what all trouble shooting have you done to the device?

Journeyman

They had me check that the MMS  was toggled on, they had me restart the phone, they had me reset the network settings, they had me do some sort of #_ _ _# reset, they had me check to see if I had any message settings blocked, they had me check the phone numbers were typed in with the area code, they had me check my cellular data was toggled on, they had me do something with airplane mode

Journeyman

Also, customer support is telling me that this is because you cannot send MMS to android users from iphones. Which I know to be a lie. I have had an iPhone before with both At&t and T Mobile and have never had any issues sending MMS.

My mom had this exact trouble, but she is on another carrier. Let's try something. Can you turn off imessage, turn the iphone off, turn it back on and then turn on imessages? Then try to send a MMS. 

Journeyman

Still not able to send to non iPhone user. I have tried 3 different people with Android phones.

Silly question lisaradabaugh, but is SMS or MMS turned on, on your phone? Sometimes restarts or updates turn setting off without telling us. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat