cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock iPhone 5C

Highlighted
Journeyman

Unlock iPhone 5C

I purchased an iPhone 5c from Ebay. Called Sprint and talked to a guy who seemed very helpful. He talked to his "Back Office" after I gave him the MEID# from my phone. He confirmed it was eligible to be unlocked and that it would take about 5min. (He even confirmed the day the phone was activated and deactivated through Sprint)
We made sure my phone was powered on and everything while they "worked on it in the background". I waited and then he said everything was good to go.
  About 3hours later I put my Tmobile sim card in, and got the same "unsupported sim card, contact carrier" message. Needless to say, I'd like Sprint to follow through on their part.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Unlock iPhone 5C

Howdy truthwarrior. I'll be more than happy to assist. Just FYI the unlock process takes at least 24-48 business hours to complete and send the unlock signal to the phone. I sent you a PM so I can gather the needed info. 

Also here's a handy dandy article regarding the unlock process: SOLUTION: Sprint Hints for Successful Unlocks

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat