cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock iPhone 8+ domestically. Fail!

Go to solution
Journeyman

Unlock iPhone 8+ domestically. Fail!

I have been trying to get my son's iPhone 8+ unlocked since Thursday, 9/26. I have called multiple times, chatted multiple times. So has my son. He even talked to Apple, who claim the phone is unlocked, but putting anither carriers SIM in results IN a SIM unsupported error message. The iPhone 6S+ has only been in the works since Monday or yesterday. Apple shows it as locked. My son has backed up and rest the phones multiple times. I was promised an unlock in 24-72 hours fat Thursday or Friday. Then promised again on Monday that it would be unlocked by 5pm yesterday. I can provide IMEIs or maybe some reference number if needed along with account information. Please help. We are seeking both international and domestic unlocks on both phones. Thank you! 

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Re: Unlock iPhone 8+ domestically. Fail!

I'd be glad to take a look over this for you. I'll shoot you a PM so we can get some additional info together. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

Thank you so much!

You're very welcome. You should have a private message from me in your inbox here on community. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

Thanks to OldGreg_Sprint my son’s iPhones are now unlocked! He was able to unlock them in mere hours, compared to a week of calling, chatting, and even 1 trip into a Sprint store, previously. Thank you so much, OldGreg_Sprint! You are a miracle worker!

That is awesome to hear! 🙂 Glad it was taken care of! 

Journeyman

Very similar situation for me here. Was told on 12/3 my iPhone 6 Plus would be unlocked but still it has not. Please help.

Thanks in advance

Mark

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat