cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock iphone Sprint

Journeyman

Unlock iphone Sprint

Hello.Hello.I bought an iphone 7 plus phone on ebay.com Delivered to Russia. The phone is locked on a SPRINT SIM card. I can't activate my iphone. Help please! 

8 REPLIES 8
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Unlock iphone Sprint

Hi shteynhart99,

You will need to contact the seller to have them get it unlocked. 

If you want to private message me the EMEI number, I can see if it is truly a sprint phone. 

Journeyman

I tried to contact him,but he's not answering.

Journeyman

Do you have the IEMI number? 

I do show it is one of our phones. The owner has to call to unlock it. Keep trying to reach him. 

Journeyman

What if he doesn't answer. What am I to do? The seller is not liable 2 a week.

GrandMaster

if it was advertised as a unlocked phone you can probably contact ebay and let them get involved.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted

I believe it was not a true advertising, you will need to contact ebay to try to get a refund.  There isn't anything we can do. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat