cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock my phone

Journeyman

Unlock my phone

How in the hell do I get MY phone that I OWN unlocked? I have called customer service thrice, and used chat TWICE to get MY PHONE unlocked, and I keep getting told that it is submitted and will be unlocked within six hours, and every time I contact chat after getting off work IT IS NOT UNLOCKED!! Pretty soon imma be calling customer service cussing because of how mad I am at the colossal waste of my time and money that this company has been for me. I want MY PHONE unlocked. I’m consistently told that it IS submitted for unlock and contacting chat after work and being told I NEED TO CALL CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR THE UNLOCK, WHICH I HAVE DONE THREE TIMES NOW.

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Unlock my phone

I get your frustration with the back and forth. An unlock can be successful within 6 hours, but it's rare. Usually, it takes 2-3 days. Have you received any emails stating that the phone unlock was requested or finalized? Have you received any case or ticket numbers? Is your phone still active on Sprint?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat