cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlocked Iphone 6s plus not working on Sprint Unlimited Plan Promotion Until Jan 2020

Highlighted
Journeyman

Unlocked Iphone 6s plus not working on Sprint Unlimited Plan Promotion Until Jan 2020

This is really disgusting as I spent more than 4 days to get the issue resolved on why Sprint Network is not available on my Unlocked Iphone 6s Plus. Really frustrated with the service as neither customer service over phone nor Sprint store was able to fix the issue. Finally, they suggested to go to Apple store and check whether anything is problem with Apple device. After having continuous hours of arguments, I decided to go Apple store and get this issue addressed. Strange part comes when executives from Apple store did profile clean up through DFU and Sprint network won't pop-up. I gave up when Apple started pushing to take assistance from Sprint. Numerous call I had with Sprint but they failed to get the network on my phone. Funny part about one of the executive from Sprint Store is that he mentioned your Iphone 6S plus is 5 year old phone so could be the reason why network is not coming in. My friend has 6s plus too (unlocked phone) and he is using the same service on Sprint.

I am very upset and about to exit from Sprint as my experience with customer service over phone and in person was not good at all. 

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Unlocked Iphone 6s plus not working on Sprint Unlimited Plan Promotion Until Jan 2020

Hi Contact. We have plenty of customers enjoying the iPhone 6S with Sprint, so there must be something going on behind the scenes that we would need to get squared away. 

I'm going to send you a private message so we can get some secure details from you and take a look into this further. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

Re: Unlocked Iphone 6s plus not working on Sprint Unlimited Plan Promotion Until Jan 2020

I have sent the information for you to conduct inspection. Let me know if you are able to fix the issue otherwise I'll move my account back to Tmobile.

Journeyman

Ohh man !!!

I gave up now. No more sprint connection as this is the 2nd week where I don't have any service in my phone. None of the executive were able to fix the issue and get the service on my phone.

I am switching back to Tmobile 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat