Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlocked iPhone 6 not properly activating

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Unlocked iPhone 6 not properly activating

I am having the same issue on my iPhone 6 as the person below.   Can someone help reset my Apple policy number as stated below?   Thanks

Having the apply policy number reset through this individual finally worked!!!  Please be advised that if you find this post because of this issue to reach out to someone on here directly who can make this apply policy number reset happen for you.  Good luck!

Em_Will_I_Am
Community Manager

LOL!  I think I'm the individual she is speaking of!  I'm glad I could help!

@flutacious7 wrote:

Having the apply policy number reset through this individual finally worked!!!  Please be advised that if you find this post because of this issue to reach out to someone on here directly who can make this apply policy number reset happen for you.  Good luck!

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Hi Jim! Please send us a PM with your iphone's MEID/IMEI and we'll be happy to take a look at this!

Hi - I tried to PM, but it said I have reached my limit for now?  Call I call into you directly?

If so, what is your direct line.   Or I can give you my cell #.

Thanks,

Jim

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat