cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlocked iPhone 6 not properly activating

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: Unlocked iPhone 6 not properly activating

I am having the same issue on my iPhone 6 as the person below.   Can someone help reset my Apple policy number as stated below?   Thanks

Having the apply policy number reset through this individual finally worked!!!  Please be advised that if you find this post because of this issue to reach out to someone on here directly who can make this apply policy number reset happen for you.  Good luck!

Em_Will_I_Am
Community Manager

LOL!  I think I'm the individual she is speaking of!  I'm glad I could help!

@flutacious7 wrote:

Having the apply policy number reset through this individual finally worked!!!  Please be advised that if you find this post because of this issue to reach out to someone on here directly who can make this apply policy number reset happen for you.  Good luck!

Hi Jim! Please send us a PM with your iphone's MEID/IMEI and we'll be happy to take a look at this!

Hi - I tried to PM, but it said I have reached my limit for now?  Call I call into you directly?

If so, what is your direct line.   Or I can give you my cell #.

Thanks,

Jim

Journeyman

I've been having the same problem with my phone. 

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

@djarman619, I have your private message also. I would like to verify that where you purchased the phone. Is it from Sprint, or somewhere else?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

I'm having a similar problem transferring over my iPhone 6S from AT&T to Sprint - I've spent a good 8 hours today between representatives on the phone and then via chat trying to activate my account and I still don't have service. Reps have confirmed that my device is indeed activated in their system with the correct ported number, SIM card, IMEI, etc, and I've run through all their hoops of resetting network settings and updating carrier settings. Every time I get transferred to someone new I have to repeat my entire story and do the exact same steps over again, even though I explain what I've already done. 

@Em_Will_I_Am could you please help me find a solution? It's my only device and I have no other way to make calls, so I really would like to have the phone service that I'm paying for to be functioning. 

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

I can take a look at this for you. Will you please private message me your IMEI?

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Community Manager

PM me your number and I will have a look.

@johannatw wrote:

I'm having a similar problem transferring over my iPhone 6S from AT&T to Sprint - I've spent a good 8 hours today between representatives on the phone and then via chat trying to activate my account and I still don't have service. Reps have confirmed that my device is indeed activated in their system with the correct ported number, SIM card, IMEI, etc, and I've run through all their hoops of resetting network settings and updating carrier settings. Every time I get transferred to someone new I have to repeat my entire story and do the exact same steps over again, even though I explain what I've already done. 

@Em_Will_I_Am could you please help me find a solution? It's my only device and I have no other way to make calls, so I really would like to have the phone service that I'm paying for to be functioning. 

Journeyman

Having similar problems with my iPhone 6. The phone was previously owned by a Boost Mobile customer, and Boost Customer Support have confirmed the phone is unlocked. Want to transfer my number to iPhone 6, but whether I try to activate over the phone or online, I get an error message: This IMEI is invalid. Would appreciate any help in activating this iPhone!

Hi Lminnema! Can you send me a Private Message with the following info?

1. IMEI of that iPhone 6
  2. UICCID of the SIM card you're attempting to use
  3. Phone Number you're trying to activate it on
  4. Account PIN or Security question answer.

Everything fixed, thanks Sprint community members!

You're welcome, Lminnema! Let us know if you ever need anything else or have any questions! We're happy to help out!

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat