cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlocked iPhone x relocked after reset

Journeyman

Unlocked iPhone x relocked after reset

I have an iPhone x, the previous owner requested sprint the unlock and I´ve been using it with another carrier without a problem. Today I reset the phone and when I tried to use my sim card it wouldn't work. Please help me I'm really worried because I can't use my phone. Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Unlocked iPhone x relocked after reset

May I ask what carrier the phone is being used with? What type of reset was done on the phone? Do you have the previous owner's name?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

I'm using it overseas, the carrier is "Claro" is a gsm carrier. He contact sprint to do the unlock because he met the requirements, I had to wait 48 hours with the sprint sim card until the phone was unlocked. I don't have his name but he sent me the phone with his sprint sim card.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I do an "erase all settings and apps", it's an option in the iPhone. 

I can check the IMEI to see if the lock status has changed. If a new request needs to be submitted, I'll have to have the previous owner's name to proceed. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

Ok please check. How do I send you the imei?

I am going to send you a private message with some instructions now.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat