Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VOLTE FOR IPHONE X

Journeyman

VOLTE FOR IPHONE X

8 REPLIES 8
Journeyman

Re: VOLTE FOR IPHONE X

Can I get an answer please.. when will we able to surf, and talk at the same time, I’m concerning going back to Verizon. I’m at the point to cost don’t even matter. I was able to do both with Verizon, and about to go back... my service suck... 

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Hey Fbedell3! We're in the process of a soft roll-out of it right now.  We're testing it in a few markets to start before a nationwide deployment of it later this year.  

I’m not saying switch, but it’s been “coming soon” since 2012. 

GrandMaster

and its on in my area Smiley Happy

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I see sprint announced its rolling out 5G in selected city in May. How would you be able to experience the 5G do select phones like the iPhone X not Xr or the max, have the capacity to experience the 5G or you have to get a new phone? 

Stick around for the update. Once soft roll out happens we will all have more information. Smiley Happy 

Journeyman

This is ridiculous that volte isn’t working for the iPhones too.  Your navigation is shut down if a call comes in. I can’t stream music without it being shut off if a call comes in. Why can’t this be updated for all phones? 

Howdy Realtortina. I get your frustration, I multitask on my phone all day and would be lost without it. We did a test launch the middle of last year and the testing, from my understanding, as gone well. We're planning on having national wide VoLTE by mid 2019. Again this is the plan barring any shenanigans. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat