cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual Voice Mail

Journeyman

Visual Voice Mail

A while back Google voice mail to text went away so I'm curious if there is a Sprint Visual Voicemail option like with other carriers. I have a hearing loss so I cannot get voice mails period without any sort of accommodating app or service to convert to text. I have an iPhone 7+ phone. TIA

11 REPLIES 11
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Visual Voice Mail

We do have Visual Voicemail. You can find info on it here. https://www.sprint.com/en/support/solutions/services/learn-more-about-visual-voicemail-to-text.html?...

Let us know if you have any questions regarding it. 

Journeyman

Thank you! I went to the link and the directions for subscribing are for Android, not iPhone. 

I should have asked what kind of device you have first. I am sorry for that. 

iPhone's already have this feature added. You will access this by doing the following. 

1. Press the phone icon on the bottom of the iPhone.
  2. Tap Voicemail icon to open the voicemail on the iPhone. 
  3. Tap a voicemail from the list of available voicemail messages to access a message. 

Journeyman

Ok, I guess I'll have to wait and see whenever I get a message. It's not clear on the iphone that it has that visual feature. Is this not something I have to register with Sprint in order to be paying the monthly fee? 

Correct. It comes standard on the iPhones. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ok thank you. I just tried to set it up and it's not working. I may have to just go to Apple because all the solutions do not work. 

Howdy Julesag95, checking with Apple is an option. I can also reset your voicemail from scratch if that is something you would like to try. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

resetting voicemail would be great - it was never set up in the first place but even tho there's a passcode, it still doesn't work. I had someone call and they said it rings and rings, no VM. Can you tell me how to reset? I did all the stuff like resetting network settings, airplane mode and such...nothing. It's like it's impossible to get anything on that. :-) 

We can reset it on our end. I will need you to send me a private message. I just need your phone number and account PIN please. 

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."

Hey Julesag95! I'm helping Megan out, if you will send me that Private Message I can help you with resetting your Voicemail, Thank You.

Journeyman

Just sent the PM. Thanks!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat