Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail not working on iphone 7 plus

Highlighted
Journeyman

Voicemail not working on iphone 7 plus

Hi, I have problem with my voicemail on my iphone 7 plus. Thing is as of 1/22/20 i was able to receive  voice mails and that was the last voice mail i received but since then i have not been able to get any voice mails what so ever when people have called. The only thing i would get as a notification is that i had a missed call that's it. As i came aware of this when my girlfriend tried calling and said it never went to voicemail which i thought was weird as i knew i had it set up. So i have no voicemail what so eve. I have not touched anything in the settings and only been doing the software updates when they have came. So have i did something wrong or is there something turned off that i have not noticed but I'm stumped on this and would like to have my voicemail back.  Thank you for your time and effort in helping me with my problem! =] 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
GrandMaster

Re: Voicemail not working on iphone 7 plus

was this purchased from Sprint or brought in from another carrier or purchased directly from the manufacturer then brought to Sprint?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Re: Voicemail not working on iphone 7 plus

I bought the phone at the sprint store and have had the same carrier since I got the phone. 

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat