cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I use data and make calls at the same time? When will this feature be added for iphone?

Journeyman

Why can't I use data and make calls at the same time? When will this feature be added for iphone?

Why can't I use data and make calls at the same time?  When will this feature be added for iphone?  I am curious that it has not been added, but we are building a 5G network.  I barely get coverage, and I cannot do basic things that AT&T, and Verizon can do.  Come on Sprint!!!  

2 REPLIES 2
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Why can't I use data and make calls at the same time? When will this feature be added for iph...

Howdy jet10sn, I hear loud and clear, I'm multitasking.  The VoLTE (Voice over LTE) was soft launched for testing at the end of 2018. The testing has been positive and we are projecting to have nation wide launched by mid 2019. Good things are heading our way. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Why can't I use data and make calls at the same time? When will this feature be added for iph...

Awesome by launching these services, I believe that it will surpass AT&T and Verizon in services!  Come on Sprint!  Let's go!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat