cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst customer service care

Journeyman

Worst customer service care

I have had an iPhone 7 Plus with you guys for well over a year. About 6 months ago, I cracked the screen and went to you guys since I had the total equipment protection insurance plan to fix it but was told it would be $200 and only $194 to just buy the phone outright. When I went into a store to buy the phone, I saw a sign for $29 repairs since I had insurance. I called a repair store and they confirmed the price for me but also told me it would be 5-7 business days and unfortunately if you’re a productive person like me, you need to stay in contact with people and not lose your phone for 5-7 business days. I bought the phone outright and got a new phone with the same number at T-Mobile but woke up this morning to a $115 charge from you guys. So when I called customer service this morning, I was redirected between insurance and customer service reps, about 6 people total, and apparently no one can help me since my account has been canceled. I want to know if my account has been canceled, how did you guys take $115 out of my account? I want a full refund for the gross miscommunication and incompetence of this company and it’s employees. 

6 REPLIES 6
Journeyman

Re: Worst customer service care

I am happy to help, did you return to us a broken iPhone?

Good, Better, Best don't give up until your good is better than your best! Be the Aristocratic one and give KUDOS and push the Solution button.
Journeyman

You wouldn’t let me.
Highlighted
Journeyman

So, is It possible that $115 is a remainder of your lease agreement?

Good, Better, Best don't give up until your good is better than your best! Be the Aristocratic one and give KUDOS and push the Solution button.
Journeyman

My account was already canceled and I had been told that everything was now with T-Mobile. Sprint told me that I didn’t even have an account with them anymore but then I was told that they could see my information so which is it and if that was the reason why I had been billed, why wasn’t I told so, why didn’t I receive a confirmation email, and why is there no visible bill for me to see in my account? Why is no representative able to find a way to even explain that because no one even imagined that as a plausible explanation? Until one is found, I reported this to my bank as fraud as I have nothing to suggest any paper trail/evidence and no one has given me an explanation. 

Journeyman

The reason why there is not a bill or (final bill) is because T-Mobile may have paid that off when the lines was transferred. I apologize that was not told to you as a possible reasoning for the last charge. I can try to access your account if you PM me. 

Journeyman

I agree!! Sprint used to be the best. Now they only care about money, not loyal bill paying customers. They went from a 10 to a 0 with me. Wouldn't reccomend to an enemy. Can't wait to leave this deceptive, money hungry scamming company

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat