cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help with unlocking iPhone XS Max

Journeyman

help with unlocking iPhone XS Max

Hello there

If I want to unlock my device to use it in different countries, is there anyone who can help me with this?

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: help with unlocking iPhone XS Max

Howdy faruktml. I'll be more than happy to check and see if this device is eligible for unlock. May I ask why you're needing the phone unlocked? 

Here's a handy dandy article regarding the unlock process: SOLUTION: Sprint Hints for Successful Unlocks

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Hi cat_sprint

First of all, thank you for your interest
Is it possible that you want to use with sim cards of different countries?

There is an option for an international unlock. But with Sprint, most plans and devices have access to Sprint Global Roaming, and no other sim is needed. 

Here's a link to the Sprint Global Roaming info: https://www.sprint.com/en/shop/services/global-roaming.html?ECID=vanity:globalroaming&id16=glo

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Hi cat_sprint

Can I learn the option to open the international lock?

Hey Faruktml. We'll need you to answer a few additional questions so we can understand more about the phone and if we can get an unlock processed. Please respond to the questions below so we can know more. 

• Do you live in the United States?
  • Are you looking to travel internationally?
  • Where did you buy the phone? 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

Hello there
I don't live in America
i want to travel international so i'm going on vacation
I bought the device from the phone store

Howdy faruktml. I'll be more than happy to look into the international unlock. I sent you a PM so I can gather a little bit of info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat