cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 12 Pro Max eSIM support

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone 12 Pro Max eSIM support

Is Sprint/T-Mobile now supporting eSIM? Wasn't this a DoJ merger requirement?

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hey, once connected to the T-Mobile Network you should be able to use an eSIM. 

S.R
Highlighted

Hi SR!

I was under the impression that Sprint was already connected to the T-Mobile network. If not, what is the expected timeframe?

Highlighted

We are definitely now part of T-Mobile, but we're migrating under one BIG network in phases. Once all requirements are met, some customer will have access to T-Mobile's Network/Experience. Would you like me to verify if you're connected to T-Mobile's network? Device and coverage plays a huge roll in this, so with that iPhone 12 Pro Max, you'll be able to have the BEST 5G experience on the market! 

Highlighted

Hi Ayana,

Yes, I would appreciate knowing if or when I might have access to the T-Mobile network and when I can expect to be able to use eSIM?

Highlighted

I'm sending a private message to get your account info so I can check. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi Taleah,

Where do you send the PM? I don't have my line active right now because of the lack of support for eSIM.

Highlighted

I just sent one for you, you're not able to see it? Do you have your device activated and your E-Sim for your phone? 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi Taleah,

No, I don't see it. Maybe you could send it to the second line (iPhone SE). The iPhone 11 Pro Max line is currently inactive due to the eSIM issue.

Highlighted

I'm sending it via this forum, but I can try again, or you can try. Do you see an option to send a Private message? 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat