cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6 lte doesn’t work, reverts to 3G

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone 6 lte doesn’t work, reverts to 3G

My phone was working 100% up until 4 days ago the LTE was working, I have not done anything different with my phone recently until today I updated the newest software update figuring maybe that was the problem and that’s what my local store told me to do well it worked up until I got home. I’ve noticed that the lte works when I’m in a different location other than home so it makes me believe service around the part of town I live in doesn’t work. I would go back to my local sprint store but every time I go in there they never believe anything I say and think I’m an idiot. Hoping someone replies with some good advice because like many people I can’t afford right now to get a new phone so I’m hoping it’s a easy fix because I’m dropping calls, apps won’t load.

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: iPhone 6 lte doesn’t work, reverts to 3G

Morning. I hear you, I live in the sticks and getting signal is a struggle. I understand that you use to have good signal and now it's gone kaput. I'll be happy to look at the coverage and towers in this area. May I have a couple cross streets and the zip code of the area were you're having trouble?

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat