Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6S Plus unlock.

Go to solution
Journeyman

iPhone 6S Plus unlock.

iPhone 6S Plus unlock.
I have an iPhone 6S Plus device, I bought this cell phone from ebay, I live in Ukraine and try to activate the SIM card from MTS Vodafone, the phone says: "SIM card installed in this i Phone is not from the carrier admitted."
Please help me, the seller said that the iPhone is unlocked.
I have a Sprint Sim ICC ID 20 digits and number telefone(304)XXX-XXXX, i have IMEI and MEID iPhone, I also have name and last name of previous owner iPhone.
Best regards,
Andrey.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: iPhone 6S Plus unlock.

Hi Andrey!

Can you send us the following information in a Private Message? I need to check the eligibility of the phone for unlock, and make sure that it hasn't already been unlocked on our end. 

IMEI

Phone # it was last active on

First and Last name of previous owner

Best email address for contact- This will be used to confirm the unlock was successful on our end.

Also, with the phone being in Ukraine, I can't guarantee it'll receive the unlock signal from our network.  You'll need to have it connected to WiFi to receive that signal successfully. 

IMEI 

Phone # it was last active on

First and Last name of previous owner

Karen Tucker

Best email address for contact-

please unlock my iPhone 6+

thank you

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Howdy iamcrazybeth. I'll be more than happy to look into unlocking your device. I sent you a PM so I can gather a smidge of info. 

Your public message was edited to remove personal info, for your safety. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat