cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6s Still Not Unlocked. Keep Getting The Run Around

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone 6s Still Not Unlocked. Keep Getting The Run Around

Last Friday, I called Sprint support requesting to have my phone unlocked. The guy on the phone said it would take up to two days for it to process, alright. It's been 4 days, and my phone is still locked. I called support again today but now they're saying it can take up to 5 days for it to be unlocked. Why? I bought my phone directly from Sprint unlocked. I shouldn't have to deal with this. What makes it worse is my line has been canceled so I have no cell service at all until my phone is finally unlocked so I can switch.

Any help would be appreciated.

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Wizard

Re: iPhone 6s Still Not Unlocked. Keep Getting The Run Around

You have come to the right place. Unlocks are kinda tricky. SOLUTION: Sprint Hints for Successful Unlocks

The phone will need to be on and plugged into the wall, Sprint SIM inserted, and connected to Wi-Fi. It can take up to 2 days to process. I'll send you a private message so I can help you further.

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
GrandMaster

Re: iPhone 6s Still Not Unlocked. Keep Getting The Run Around

was it already removed from the account when you requested it be unlocked? reason im asking is it needs a data connection in order to be unlocked..so if it was removed this means you will need to have it connected to wifi, turned on with the Sprint sim card in it in order to receive the unlock signal..if this wasnt in place before or it was but then the line was canceled before it received the unlock code this might be why its still not unlocked..the 5 day deal is probably because their system now says its unlocked when in fact it did not receive the signal..so now they must put in a request to have it relocked and then turn back around and put in a request to have it unlocked again.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat