cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 7+ still not unlocked

Journeyman

iPhone 7+ still not unlocked

I intitially called Friday 12/21 to have my phone unlocked after switching my service over to Verizon, which might of been partially dumb on my part. But I assumed after I paid my phone off that it would be automatically unlocked since I bought the phone and was well passed my 2 year contract obligation. I then called back Sunday 12/23 to check on the status just to be told that an unlock request had not actually been submitted and that one was submitted that day & i was given a ticket number (i1710138230). I was told it would take 1-2 business days and it’s now going on 4, 12/27, & my phone is still not unlocked. I was w/ sprint for 6 years and terrible customer service like this & phone service was the reason i decided to leave. I haven’t been able to call or text for SIX DAYS because of sprint & this is the only phone line for work & personal reasons i have so God forbid something happens to me & i need to make a call for assistance. I just want help on getting my phone unlocked please. 

1 REPLY 1

Re: iPhone 7+ still not unlocked

I'm sorry to hear that you had to leave us. I can help you with the unlock. I'm going to send you a private message to get the phone and account information. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat